Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chain mail

I was Tagged by Theresa

5 years ago...
1.In grade 10
2.Wrestling
3.working at old fasion foods


Things on my list for today...
1.go for a walk.
2.make supper.
3.do the dishes
4.finish the laundry
5.pick up gabe
6.try to get some sleep


Snacks that I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2.cookies
3.Apple pie (only moms pie)
4.actually moms baking all around
5. gummy candies


Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Pay off debts
2.Buy a house
3. Buy the first electric car
4. Go on a honeymoon somewhere hot.


Places I have lived...
1. Prince Albert
2. Regina
3.Edmonton
4. Kingston


Jobs I have had...
1. Cashire
2.Tim Hortons
3. Phone consaltent.


People I tag......
1. nobody the people i do know already has done this.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

ha ha!! Grade ten...you big newbie!! LOL...