Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yiorgos Lucas Gosselin

I would like to welcome and interduce the newest part of the mckay and gosselin family Yiorgos Lucas Gosselin!!!

This wonderful handsome boy was born on Oct 16 2008 at 2:12 pm. He was born at 8 lbs 11 Oz.


Thirty hours of labor later and a emergancy c section i was blessed with this beautiful boy. These pictures are compliments of Theresa smith my sister and a great phtographer. Her website is on the side Photosmith photography. There are more pictures there as well. Thanks Theresa for taking pictures of my special moment.


Gabe and I are so happy to have him in our lives what a true blessing he is.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay Sam! It is good to see you posted on your blog! You have a cutie on your hands. How are things? I tried calling, only once though. I tried posting on here before, and it didn't work. So hopefully this post will work, and I will try calling again! Take care.

Theresa said...

Hey! your on a roll!! Glad to see ya update..beginging to think you couldn't keep up!! LOL LOL